Saturday, December 6, 2008

Blogs Blogs and More Blogs

Well, it has been way too long since my last blog so here goes...

I have added 9 new blogs (actually 10 with this one). From Halloween to Thanksgiving and others in between. My last blog was Oct. 12th. A lot has happened and most has been captured by pictures. Please check out my 9 other new blogs.

Since my last blog we have had a birth, a marriage, Halloween, a new Scout, Thanksgiving, Ice Skating, Plastic Skating (read blog to see what I'm talking about) and a visit to Santa. We got report cards (all A's for Kara and A's & B's for Bryan). Soccer season is over - won some, lost some & tied some. All and all it was a fun season.

It is now December and I hope to keep up the blogs a little better in the future. Thank you all for reading up on my family.

Christmas Blessings to you all. May the goodness, mercy, and love of Jesus bring joy, peace and hope to your Christmas.

No comments: