Thursday, December 11, 2008

It Snowed in Beaumont - Yes, you heard me right!

Wow, can you believe it? I still can't. I woke up to a recorded phone call at 5:30 am from the kids school saying that school will be delayed for 2 hours due to the snowfall during the night. (Why may you ask they have to call 3 hours before school is even supposed to start?...I wish the heck I knew.) I decided the kids could wait until at least 6:30 to see the snow so I had an hour to myself before getting them all wrapped up warm as best I could to have some fun in the snow. We, by the way, are NOT prepared clothing wise for snow and even after today won't ever be. By the time it snows here again they will have outgrown what they might have worn today.

OK, here goes....


Cliche' after Cliche' after Cliche'

WE HAD A SNOW BALL FIGHT


WE MADE SNOWMEN


WE MADE SNOW ANGELS


AND YES, WE EVEN TOOK A LITTLE NIBBLE AT THE SNOW
(Only 1 little bitty bite)



AREN'T WE JUST TOO CUTE!!!



NOW 4 SOME REAL FUN!!!
Playing "POPCORN" with tennis shoes is so out.
Snow on the trampoline was way more fun!!!
SNOWBALL VS. BASEBALL
SNOWBALL IS THE WINNER!!!
In this picture Bryan has hit a home run with one of our neighbor "kids" (the 20 something newlywed across the street). They had a blast blasting snowballs with a baseball bat.
Most of all we had fun, fun and then some more fun.

1 comment:

Donna and Bob Beaubouef said...

Wow, snow in Beaumont. I think it snows down there every 10 years.

Hope that wasn't yellow snow they were eating :-).

Robby