Monday, December 29, 2008

Deck The Halls - 5th Grade Program

These 5th Graders worked very hard on their Christmas Program but not many parents were able to attend. The program was set for 9am on the day it SNOWED in Beaumont (yes, I did say it snowed in Beaumont - see my previous blog.) School didn't start until 10am this day so the program was switched to 2pm. They did a great job but I am sad that there were probably only a few dozen family members there to watch. John & I were both there (had it been at 9am John wouldn't have been because of work). Bryan did have a speaking part - one of a dozen so I am very proud that he was chosen.

You can ALWAYS find Bryan next to his best friend Joey (to his left). Every time that they have had programs they are standing side by side. They have been in the same class each year since kindergarten.

Bryan taking his turn at the microphone.

Cute moves to the songs they sang.

No comments: